My 2-D/Stop Motion Hybrid

Teenager's

Reaction score
So, I just finished working on this project for my 5th hour (short story). It's an animated short about the Greek myth of Zeus and Io.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYSLxr6-TNA

It's really a form of limited animation, but this was my first time animating lipsync, and it was just like doing puppetry. We weren't required to do an animation for this class project, the original choices were make a diorama or mobile, but I wanted to test this idea out and it was a lot of fun.

I do all the voices, except the singing. I presented it today to my class and they asked to play it twice, and they did.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
So when I was in High School I did a short stop-motion/2-D animation for a history class I was in. um..yah, it was on notebook paper & they didn't ask to see it twice. There's a reason for that. Again, i repeat that it was on notebook paper.

very well done.

SesameKermie

Reaction score
WOW! You're following in Mr. Henson's footsteps, I see. IIRC, he made short films and animations long before he got involved in puppetry. Great Job! I'd like to hear more of the story. I've always loved the Greek Myths.