My best friend has died....

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
My best friend has passed away this morning. We have been best friends for seven years. This was a picture of us at her mother's wedding. She is wearing the glasses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/SugarSharkie/MeandCathey.jpg

Her name was Cathey and she was a kind, wonderful person. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I will live without her. She was one amazing friend and she was always there for me.....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. I sort of know how you feel, one of my best friends moved away four years ago, and we hardly speak to each other anymore. But I know that is nothing like what you're going through. I'm so sorry.

superfan

Reaction score
FreddyTheDragon said:
My best friend has passed away this morning. We have been best friends for seven years. This was a picture of us at her mother's wedding. She is wearing the glasses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/SugarSharkie/MeandCathey.jpg

Her name was Cathey and she was a kind, wonderful person. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I will live without her. She was one amazing friend and she was always there for me.....
:cry:
Oh, geez! That's incredibly sad news! I'm so sorry to hear that! I wouldn't know what to do without my best friend, either!! Please keep us posted on how you're doing. Best wishes, sympathy and prayers go out to you and her family. :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What terrible news. I've lost a friend to Muscular Sclerosis (sp?) and that was terrible. We watched him whither away. But, he did make such a positive impact on all our lives that, when I was asked to speak at his funeral, the entire congregation laughed and applauded him. It was almost hard to cry (except when at the end I had to say good-bye), but it was a speech of a celebration of his life.

And that's my suggestion. Focus, not on the passing but, on the time together, and celebrate that life which was lived. You will know what her life's creedo was, so carry it on and use it to remember her by.

I know it's going to be tough, but I pray for you to have power and strength to overcome in this time of sadness.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about this Freddy. It is so sad and so hard when we lose someone we love. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
what happen to her? i'm sorry to hear this news i will pray for guidence thru this tough time

was she sick or was it sudden

we will be here for you

Katzi428

Reaction score
Freddy,,,I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.:frown: May she rest in peace.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that Freddy.I really hope you'll be okay when things get better.:sympathy: :frown: :cry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh dear...Freddy I'm so sorry...Oh my...You're in my prayers...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Wow. I really don't know what to say. At all. But let me tell you, I hope you are OK and I'm terribly sorry to hear that.