My Chewbacca Puppet is Done!!

Blink

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
He looks great! Fantastic looking puppet.
Hey Buck. Thanks. He was a blast to make.

Tztz said:
OH!
it looks so great!!!
i really like what you did with the fur.
Cheers!
Thank you Tztz. It is amazing what simply brushing fur can accomplish. The fur stays pretty well neat and combed as long as I don't shake him really hard. Neat fur makes a difference on Chewbacca.

Fuzzhead said:
Wow. That is very cool. I also really like the Darth Maul.
Hi Fuzzhead. Thanks. Darth Maul was a cool project, and offered me different challenges than Chewbacca. Both were great learning experiences.

Ventrilotwist said:
That's so cool! Great work!
Cheers Ventrilotwist. I appreciate your kind comments.

Fozzie Bear said:
Ha ha ha! That makes me laugh for some reason.
Hi Fozzie Bear. What a great response to a puppet. I am glad he helped you get a laugh.

Erine81981 said:
That is one awsome funny lookin Wookie. Good work on it dude. Keep it up.
Hey Erine81981. I am glad you like him. I plan on building a bunch more puppets over the summer (for different projects). I will be sure to post more pictures as the months go on.

Lab Rat said:
Chewbacca is superb are you planning to do any more star wars characters?
Cheers Lab Rat. I am a fan of your puppets, so I truly appreciate your positive praise. Yes, there are more to come.

Kimp the Shrimp said:
really nice you do great work
Thanks Kimp the Shrimp. I am glad you like my work. I am currently working on a green creature puppet, I am not sure when he will be done though.

dsarver said:
That's a great job! The air brushing around the eyes looks so good! Fantastic puppet!
Thank you dsarver. I have started to use airbrushing more regularly. I love the results as well. Thanks for the kind words.

Blink

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
What a great take on our loveable blue-eyed furball.

You do fantastic work Blink, keep it up.
Hey KermnieBaby47. You must have posted while I was responding to the others. Thank you. Funny, I never realized that Chewie's eyes were blue until I started to build this puppet. I am happy that you are a fan of my work. The summer is here and the building shall continue!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
nice work , and i think u have just topped me with the title of most Quotes ever in a single post ,

keep up the good work

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Those SW puppets are cool and funny all at the same time. Nice work!:big_grin:

dingolad

Reaction score
WOW! he looks awasome! you did a great job.

about the darth mole puppet, did make the eyes yourself?

Blink

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
nice work , and i think u have just topped me with the title of most Quotes ever in a single post ,

keep up the good work
Ha, Ha! As long as I am not the only one who does it. And if you have done it too, then I am in good company. Thanks for the positive words ravagefrackle.

muppetwriter said:
Those SW puppets are cool and funny all at the same time. Nice work!
Thanks muppetwriter. I was going for a slightly softer version of the Star Wars characters.

BorkBork said:
Exellent! Pure genious :-D
Hey BorkBork! Thanks so much. I like to think I have some intelligence, but I wouldn't use the word genious. It is very kind of you to describe my work like that.

dingolad said:
WOW! he looks awasome! you did a great job.

about the darth mole puppet, did make the eyes yourself?
Thanks dingolad, and welcome to the forum. The Darth Maul puppet's eyes are half dome craft eyes (you can also use ping pong balls) with differnt coloured electrical tape cut out and suck on.

crazed gonzo fa said:
AWSOME! Marvelous job!!!
Hi there crazed gonzo fa. I am glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Those are two of the coolest puppets. EVER.:big_grin: I love Star Wars!