My Collection

KyleGS

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a long time lurker. I've been reading these forums for years, but I hardly ever post. In fact, I only registered fairly recently. Anyways...my wife bought me the MR Animal and Gonzo thanks to the special recently posted (both for $299) and I was able to more or less complete my collection. I'm still lacking the old Fisher Price Animal, Scooter, and Rowlf as well as a couple of Palisades figures. I just thought I'd share my collection with you guys as well as thank you all for helping me build it by allowing me to lurk here for so long.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cX0fgNHPDZg/SX1RaPz-1JI/AAAAAAAABTI/PY8JyJdwXxM/s1600-h/DSC03755-1.JPG

-Kyle

Kiki

Reaction score
That's great, man! :smile: As a Muppet-collector myself, it's great to see other people's collections, you have tons!:smile: (Oh, and do not worry, I used to be a lurcher myself... :shifty: )

Andibcool

Reaction score
Ahh very nice collection Kyle and so nice placed.
I wish i had a displaystand like that myself.

I have MR Kermit on the way and animal will get shipped soon.
Next will be Gonzo next month i think.

KyleGS

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I inherited that cabinet from my aunt and my wife was sweet enough to let me use it for my muppets. I told her she could have the rest of the house if she would just let me have my little "nerd box."

You'll love your MR Muppets. Pictures really don't do them justice. They look amazing in person.

-Kyle

Andibcool

Reaction score
I hope so :wink:

I already love the Palisades Figs and think they look perfect.

Sadly i found out about em last year only so getting some of the rare ones is quite expensive.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Very cool collection :big_grin: I know my dad (a big Swedish Chef fan) would love some of those figurines.