My Custom Monsters

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Well, I finished my first set of customs. The first one to be made was Beautiful Day. I made him out of a Fozzie body. The Second Was Boppity, I made him out of a Super Grover. And last was Gloat. he was made out of a Kermit body. click on the link below. and once you get to the home page you'll see a link for MY HOME MADE ZOOT click on that link. And you'll see my Custom Figures album. Happy Halloween..... Hope ya like em. THIS LINK SHOULD WORK........sorry

http://www.geocities.com/teddyhalek/Zoot_the_saxman.html

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Those are quite unbelievably excellent; so detailed they look like the work of a professional.

You must be very talented!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Awesome dude! Boppity and Beautiful Day are the best IMHO, and your Zoot is great!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Those are way cool! I'd have Boppity and Gloat for myself if I could ever find the stupid time.

Can't wait to see who you make next!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ZOOT! I've been a big fan of your Zoot since you first posted about him on MC a long time ago.

Those customs are great!!

Frogster

Reaction score
OMG!!! I can't tell you how amazing that is and you are! I really don't believe I'm seeing this!:eek:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm glad all of you are liking them. I have George the Janitor on the way and just began the sculpt of Jim Henson.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm glad all of you are liking them. I have George the Janitor on the way and just began the sculpt of Jim Henson.