My Custom Sal

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Hey all, I did my first custom figure ever and decided to start with Sal,I posted this on the Palisades site and here is the link http://www.palisadestoys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10434 . I'd appreciate any kind of feedback anyone has.
Also if anyone has a screen catch or pic of Mama Fiama, I would totally appreciate it as I think I may tackle her next
Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Could we please get a descript/recipe to know what he looks like and how you made the figure please?
As for screen grabs, talk to Justin Faulknor, he's the man who might be able to help you out.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Thanks for the great feedback so far, to answer your question Count, I just used like 3 1/2 small packs of sculpy and used pics from the palisades sculpts and watching some great episodes of Muppets Tonight. I also made him roughly close to Gonzo's size. i had both Johnny and Gonzo on hand as I worked on him just as a point of size example. It was challenging since this was my first attempt ever sculpting, but after talking to the Palisades guys last weekend at Wizard World Philly, I knew that Sal needed to be with Johnny so I was brave and did my 1st jump into customizing. I feel pretty good about it, so a few more ideas have been in my head (ie. Mama Fiama and Bobo)
Any other questions please ask Thanks again!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice work. I'm looking forward to seeing this progress.

I'm hoping a retailer steps up to produce Sal before it's too late.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I second that, Phil Chapman!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I'm hoping a retailer steps up to produce Sal before it's too late.
Well, maybe Muppet Central could pick him up and offer him to the forum members for money...:wink: