My dad snores...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
That is so cute! XD Wow, your grand pappy was probably a proud snorer. :3 It was meant as a compliment by the way. :big_grin: *Is guilty of being one when sick* When I get sick I snore like a dying cow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh...wow. I never really meant to hurt anyone by starting this thread.:frown: :embarrassed: Sorry Kath. You have made a strong point, and I guess we all should appreciate that our parents are still alive and well. I will be more wisley about the threads I start.:halo:
Awww SSL...no worries!I'm the one that shouldn't have said anything.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That is so cute! XD Wow, your grand pappy was probably a proud snorer. :3 It was meant as a compliment by the way. :big_grin: *Is guilty of being one when sick* When I get sick I snore like a dying cow.
Oh I know it was a compliment:wink: . And (though I want to deny I do) my family says I snore...sick or not!:eek:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
wife snored when pregnant

In an earlier thread I mentioned that my wife snored during her pregnancies. All three of them (2 kids and one miscarriage). I had trouble sleeeping for nine months but it was worth it in the end.

The miscarriage ended in the third month.

Johathan just turned 1 year old today.

UncleMatt'sBack

Reaction score
Try sleeping with my friends after they've had a few drinks.

I'm surprised I haven't crashed my car because of extreme drowsiness the day after a night out. :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can here it through me walls coming from everywhere all night and is sooo grating! Mainly my brother.:stick_out_tongue: But I can here my dad in the morning and I just with I still have me ear plugs. It's so freakin' annoying.