my Dr. Teeth search has FINALLY ended!!

Bulldawg

Reaction score
on a whim....i wandered into an EBGames shop just to browse the used games...but i didnt make it past the clearance bin of toys marked "buy one -get one free".

there... in a battered/beat up package.... was a Dr. Teeth figure ..marked $7.41

the figure looked in perfect shape.
the lady behind the counter told me that the box was badly damaged due to some mishap with the shipped case
hey..whatever... that works for me..a collector's pickyness becomes my reward.
cause i will remove it from the package anyway.

buy one get one free eh?

whats this in the bin? a long haired Piggy? yeah that cool..I just want the Doc... but who can pass up free bacon :big_grin:.

oh JOY!

i feel like such a child again.

and just 20mins ago i had left a toysrus with an Animal Playset.

today was a good day.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i got the same deal, i got both types of piggy's.

I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF!:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
ARG! I can't find Long haired Piggy anywhere and ebgames.com is sold out! Grr.....

Prof Shubbly

Reaction score
I got both Floyd's the same way. (I had been looking all over for the red shirt Floyd with limited success, but this EB had at least half a dozen) Since I had to take one of the free ones, I took the beat up package with blue-shirt so I had one to open.

Prof. Shubbly.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bulldawg

whats this in the bin? a long haired Piggy? yeah that cool..I just want the Doc... but who can pass up free bacon .
As Piggy would say...

BACON?!?!?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIEEE......

Anyway, I am glad that you finally got the good doc. Obviously, he was the first one I have ever purchased. And It seemed like the only one, but then the rest of them were so good, I got them all (sans Long Hair Piggy and Tux Kermit)

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Re: Re: my Dr. Teeth search has FINALLY ended!!

Originally posted by Drtooth
As Piggy would say...

BACON?!?!?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIEEE......
ahahah

Anyway, I am glad that you finally got the good doc.
me too. see i got Floyd as a christmas gift. until that time i was completly unaware that there was a muppet toy line in existence
...and Floyd was so cool looking that i wanted to get the rest of the EMB so bad but with series one already out and gone in most areas my search was quite the difficult one.

now i just have to WAIT for series 3..4....5....6...and 7...and the Megas. crap. ive become addicted to these things. :embarrassed:

**tries to control the urge to search out a vacation fozzie**

urge too strong....urge.. taking over...
RARGH! HULK SMASH!!!

:eek: oops. wrong urge.

**runs away**

bats1972

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: my Dr. Teeth search has FINALLY ended!!

by Bulldawg

now i just have to WAIT for series 3..4....5....6...and 7...and the Megas. crap. ive become addicted to these things. :embarrassed:

I was the same way. I only planned on getting Muppet Labs and Dr. Honeydew. Now I get them all. I also bought the DVD set. I have thrust myself back into Muppet-dom and I love it!!!

Woo Hoo!
:big_grin:

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: my Dr. Teeth search has FINALLY ended!!

Originally posted by bats1972
I also bought the DVD set.
i havent gone that far yet. $24 for 3 episodes is too much to pay i think. im happy with seeing them released to the general public 2 volumes at a time
sure it may take some time..but finding them on sale at best buy for $17.99 is worth the wait.

besides..if i get them ALL.. at the same time...i wont have anything to look forward too. :smile: