My Fall Break

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
This past week I was on Fall Break from school. It started off by going to a funeral in Michigan for a friend of the family (technically that wasn't during break, but we didn't have school on Friday). Then that Friday I went to see Nightmare Before Christmas 3D (I'll explain everything that happened in the next paragraph because it's kind of confusing:smirk: ) The next night I went to the mall with some friends from the city next to my town. On Tuesday My mother, sister and I went to the Ear Doctor to see how my ears were doing. While plugging in the printer I accidentally unplugged the internet connectionwhich is Why I wasn't on for awhile. Then wednesday we went to the skin doctor(I can't remember the proper title right now) and I'll probably be given the strongest medicine for my acne. On Friday my dog died. He's had cancer ,but we didnt know it. Mall with city friends again. Saturday I hung out with 4 of them at a shopping district but most of the time we were walking around and filming with my camera. That night we went to one of their houses and watched back to the future, but we didnt pay to much attention. Now it's sunday and I have to quizzes that I need to make up for from Thursday.

Now for the Nightmare Before Christmas Story. We had planned for a group to be there, but my girlfriends mom accidentally erased a message from her friends saying they couldn't go to the movie. After I left to meet "them" there, there was a ton of traffic. I got to the theater and no one was there so I had to go to my dad's office so our family could go shopping. I got a call from megan (my girlfriend), saying she was the only one there. I begged my parents to take me back and luckily my dad said yes. so I bought a ticket to see about half of the movie, but it was worth it to spend some time with her. I don't get to see her that much.

ANybody else have Fall Break Stories?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was on fall break two weeks ago, and it simply went too fast; I don't really have anything to share except for the fact I held "Halloween Week @ KGZ" that week.