1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My first puppet: Janken Fraggle

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Slackbot, Aug 11, 2012.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Oh, well. I'll ask my dad to put it his Facebook and you can see it.
  2. JacobsBest

JacobsBest Member

Love it! Rock on!
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm going to Dragon*Con again this year. I just got the Progress Report, which is a small newsprint booklet they send out to preregistered attendees telling about guests, tracks, events, and such. I turned to the Puppetry Track, and look what I saw...

[​IMG]

They used a pic of me working Janken in the brochure! Ha! And I'm also pleased to see that there'll be a puppet section in the parade. I lobbied hard for that last year.

Janken will be going to D*C again this year, along with Skeeter and possibly a few more puppets. I plan to rebuild Janken before then, though, because I can do so much better now.
  4. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Wow that's great!
  5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member