My Fraggle page on Myspace!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I am making a Fraggle Page on Myspace. Is as if the Fraggle five got together and made a page. Its not even close to being done but I wanted to let all the myspace users out there that it there!
http://www.myspace.com/fragglefive

If you want to add it as a friend, send a request and a message so i know its not a virus account!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Cool! That's alot nicer than the FR Myspace I'm allready amember of. lol You did a GREAT job!
wembleyfraggle said:
I am making a Fraggle Page on Myspace. Is as if the Fraggle five got together and made a page. Its not even close to being done but I wanted to let all the myspace users out there that it there!
http://www.myspace.com/fragglefive

If you want to add it as a friend, send a request and a message so i know its not a virus account!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
awesome job...Thanks for posting clip too..It brought back some memories..I thought I had not seen the last one, but as soon as the song came on..I knew I had but it just has been a long time. Thanks again..I look forward to the things you will add later to the site. Amazing job..hopefully maybe the Muppeteers will see it and it will make them smile and laugh.:smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I sent a message to you to get you to add me, but you didn't respond.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Sorry, it been a bit scence I was on, cause my internet isn't working at home and Myspace is now blocked at work. So I can check it at the Library but can't update it cause at the Library you are timed of how long you can be on a computer. I'll get back soon!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sounds great! Do you have to be a member of Myspace to view it?