My friend, the confused...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ugh!

Yesterday, my friend aproaches me and says he has an assignment he has to do for school. He has to do a biography (or something along those lines) for a school project. He needs something oral, something written, and something visual. The visual part, I'm so proud o' the kid! He came up to me and asked me to help him make a puppet of the guy he's supposed to do the work on fro the visual part of the project.

Here's the thing, He Charles Lindburgh (or however you spell the guys name). I told him (and it was one of the choices) he could have chosen Jim Henson! The man created the Muppets, it'd be fitting to make a puppet of him, it'd be a whole lot easier to make a puppet of him, and I could have provided my friend with so much information on the guy he'd almost be guaranteed a high grade!

So, anyway, I'm glad the kid's getting interested in puppetry, and he's starting to get into the Muppets more, but I really have no clue why he didn't choose Jim Henson. Now, I'm going to help him make a Charles Lindburgh puppet. Well, gives me something to do!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
charles lindburgh has a better place in history than jim henson does...either choice is cool though...

my cousin did a report on jim henson and the muppets and i drew pictures for her....i think she got an a...pretty cool stuff..

ryan