My Grandma Died

BJC899

Reaction score
hey everyone...

My grandma passed away a few hours ago. Her funeral is Thursday, in the morning, and I have to sit Shiva 1 hour on Friday.

This is the 1st close person, in my life I have ever lost.

Ben

:frown: :cry:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. But just know that she is happier where she is now. And I know this because if she had been a bad person you wouldn't be upset over her loss.

I just lost a good friend last month. It seems weird when these things happen but brighter days will come.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm soooo very sorry to hear that. Loosing a loved one is not easy, and no one can tell you otherwise. But, there are things that can cheer you up! Whenever I get upset, I think of those things. Like, whenever Im get scared, I think of Grover's song, Tu Me Gustas. There's a lot of things that can help you get through upsetting times, and fortunately, as a Muppet fan, you've got a lot of choices! Again, I'm sorry about your loss. Hopefully, there's some little thing out there that will just make you cheer up!

:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about. I'll think of u when I need to know that theirs some one in this world that has it worst then me. Well like SC said think of some muppet stuff and u'll cheer up. I listen to a song from Big Bird from a video called, "Sing Along" Big Bird had a song called "Cheer Up" his Granny Bird sang to him times were going wrong. I'm recording an epsiode of when Big Bird Remembers Mr Hooper and like Big Bird teaches this guy think of all the good times u had w/ ur granny. I know I miss my very much. I used to stay w/ her when my parents werr at work. So its hard to loose a loved one. She now will get to see John Ritter,Johnny Cash, Jim and Richard too. Well hope this cheered u up.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss, Ben. :cry: I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent. They're such an integral part of our life, and it's very hard to lose that. My grandpa was the first person really close to me whom I lost. It's a big adjustment, but you will have plenty of happy memories and family to help you through this time.
Erin

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I hope you can take comfort in your family and friends (including those at Muppet Central) as you deal with this difficult time in your life. We will keep you in our thoughts! :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. In any family, it seems more often than not that the Grandmother is the stronghold of the relations.

It was a terrible loss to me when my Granny passed, but I kept in mind that she was a happy person who never complained, whether sad or hurting, and she was strong. I did of course have a break-down, which is expected and healthy, but I also jumped back up quick and got on with my life. Why? That's what she'd want me to do.

I have many great memories of her, and I dream about her often and it's happy times in my dreams, so she lives on in my heart, my thoughts, and in heaven above me.

I'm sure you were well loved by her and she'll always keep watch over you.

With regards,
Kev

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you and your family is goin' through this, Ben... :sympathy: ...a friend of mine at work is about to lose her grandfather, so the two of you are in my prayers.