My grandmother passed away

KCJ506

Reaction score
She was 86. She was pretty sick over the past couple of years, but I didn't expect her to go so quickly. Suddenly started getting very weak and earlier today the nurse who was at her house told my mom that she only had a week, maybe a few days left. So my mom called a family over her house and she had already passed when me and my sister got there. She had died only a half hour before we got there. It really hurts because I was very close to her. First time in a long time someone close to be has died.

A really sad thing is that my grandfather and my uncle both had a stroke and now they're in nursing homes and they don't even know about it yet. We're not really sure how we're gonna break the news to them.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:cry: My deepest condolences. How very sad. :sympathy:

I wish you and your family the very best in your difficult time of mourning.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss! I know how it feels to lose a grandparent.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this! :frown: What a loss. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Telly

Reaction score
It's hard to lose those close to you. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your Grandmother and to your other relatives too. I've lost my Grandparents from my Mom's and Dad's sides, so I know how it feels to lose loved ones. All I can do is give you and your family my prayers. AMEN!