My Henson Prop Group Site

The Chanter

Reaction score
I have compiled a museum of images of props and production materials from a range of henson films and tv shows, prominantly the dark crystal and the labyrinth. I really hope that you can visit my groups site, simply join for free as a member, chat and hopefully add to my museum of images of henson props and production materials, which i think is the biggest collection on the web.
You can visit my group site in yahoo groups, and search for henson_films.

Please ask me any questions.
:smile:Thanks from Tom. :smile:

The Chanter

Reaction score
Henson Prop Group Site

I would love to but this website would let me put the address on as i am a new user, however if you follow the instructions i left in my first Thread then you should easily get to my site. Otherwise, post me your email address and i can send you the direct address.
Great you want to become a member.
Thanks from Tom.

Verona

Reaction score
Yeah, because I can't find your group anyway :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you post a few more posts (I think twelve?) you can begin to post links. It's just a spam-stopping devise.

Verona

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
If you post a few more posts (I think twelve?) you can begin to post links. It's just a spam-stopping devise.
And they are right! But if you want to post a link I did with -'s instead of .'s like www-henson-com :wink:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Hey, this LABYRINTH puppet is not from LABYRINTH!

The Chanter

Reaction score
labyrinth puppet

Hi Laszlo, the labyrinth puppet is mine and i'm pretty sure it was created for the film due to the strong detail and authenticity, however now doing some research i think it may not have been screen used, as i could not find it in the film.
Thanks from Tom.