1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Latest Ebay Offering

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Phantom, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Phantom

Phantom New Member

2. Tztz

Tztz Member

Cool! very interesting expression and general shape.
    However, i think that the extremly orange color is far from being the best choice.
  3. RottenPuppets

RottenPuppets New Member

filled with character! i like the orange, especially for a retired 80s hair band leader! power to the hotdog!
  4. Giar Fraggle

Giar Fraggle Member

Haha, this guy's hilarious. I love the science references.
  5. Pino

Pino Member

he lloks great... Although the orange im not sure off.. maybe this expression needs a vale brownish or greenish look.. like a grouch character... or verry pale blue?
  6. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

I am digging the orange!

Of course I am colorblind, so the brighter the better!
  7. bezalel

bezalel New Member

I like him! I think it's hard sometimes to do a puppet justice in photographs. The furry fleece especially seems to reflect light and diffuse shadows, not letting the character "pop" as it does in real life. I think that may be the reason for the comments about the orange colored fur.

I really like the skewed eyes. And the character write-up is priceless. A lot of thought went into that alone and it's great! :)
  8. riseneagle

riseneagle New Member

:) Cool puppet love the eye look.