My Life is Good Now....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Last year everybody new I had some 'drama' lets say last year.We begun school like 5 weeks ago and it is my b-day on Thursday (amen.)
Anyway,everything is fine,I have been painting and been selling some art.Also I am workin on another claymation film for the summer maybe.I am in 8th Grade and my freind was being a dirty jerk so we aren't freinds anymore.My freinds and I are getting close and made a-b honoroll so far! It is just treating me great!
I do have goals and those goals are working too.I have changed too.I used to be a jerk to lots of people but I realize I was treating them like I was treated when I was little.Of course we tease the twinkies (aka 6th Graders) they are sooo small they look like 3rd graders but anyway hehe.I am having 30 people coming down for my birthday on Saturday so I will mainly be offline so yeah!

I also have an eye on someone differnet:big_grin: this year.But,life is treating me FAB! So I just wanted you guys to know how I was and everything.Things are deffinatly getting better so,there is an update on me!

I will be gone Friday,(maybe Thursday my B-Day) and Saturday and Sunday so I won't see ya till next weekend maybe.:smile:

See Ya Guys Later!