My LITTLE DIVA on ebay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could you please provide a description of what/how your diva Tori looks like? Thanks.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
She's pretty hot! Count: I'll try to do my best.

She is pink, which kind of makes her look like she has a fake tan just because of the character. She has shiny blue hair with purple highlights that goes past her shoulders, really amazing looking hair. Kind of a Jennifer Anniston (sp) type look, how all the young girls do their hair.

Her head is inbetween a circle and a oval mayble, and is a little bigger in proportion to her skinny body.

A small and cute and round muppety purple nose, big luscious pink lips, big seductive eyes with long thick lashes and light purple eyelids.
She is wearing a white tube top or bikini type top and a black skirt. Belly button showing and probably a nice B cup. She has long fake fingers nails which are light blue with funky white designs on the nails. She has two arm rods and no legs (I think you may have to put your hand up her skirt to operate her!)

Her hair is almost a neon light blue, it really glows, and the purple highlights in the front make it look really cool. I hope I didn't sound like I was getting too carried away with my description of her! Great job puppetmancan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, that's quite a good job. Looking forward to whatever's next in this line of self-made puppets.

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Her hair has red streaks, and her skirt is a dark denim. Thank you for the desription. :flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... If you had to make legs for Tori, how long would you make them? And what footwear would she have?
Also, any ideas for what'd be the next in this extremely interesting line?