My Loose Muppet Fig Collection For An iPhone

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to try something really wacky here. I want to trade all my loose Palisades Muppets figures and playsets (which is just about all the regular series and playsets, in fact I think it is) for an iPhone.

My figures are from a DISPLAY ONLY collection in a smoke free environment. They are just a little dusty. All are in right out of the package condition. The only flaws I can see is one of Marvin Suggs' Mallets split while trying to put it in his hand and one of the orig. Rizzo's whiskers is bent because he went to Japan with me (which was featured on the Palisades Toys website for awhile).

You can see pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/11833783@N08/m8Cww

The only thing not pictured that is offered is a Glow In The Dark Koozebane Kermit w/ aliens.

My Proposal...you get all this for $399 (so I can buy an iPhone) plus the cost to pack and ship these items to you. (Or if you live in Los Angeles we can arrange a pickup). You get an instant collection, I get an iPhone. :smile:

I'm a reputable seller on eBay, search the name throwingtoasters and you'll see. I just don't want to list all these on there.

Any takers? I'm just seeing if this'd work.

In case you're wondering I'm getting rid of all my possessions until I just have 600 things. You can read about my quest at http://www.600Things.com

PM me through here or e-mail 600@throwingtoasters.com

muppetperson

Reaction score
I had an Iphone and it was crap.It didnt have much of a memory so the web pages wouldnt display properly and the service providers werent geared up for it over here, so I only had a "choice" of one company, and they went bankrupt and the main supplier kept throwing me off, so I had to keep dialling up.You would be better with a lap top or proper computer.Good luck.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Apple's iPhone is out in Australia? I thought it was only out in the U.S. and soon in Europe as of now.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It wasnt Apple.Cant recall the brand.It was a few years ago.Is Apple's iphone more like a mobile ipod? My iphone was like a land line phone with a built in screen that you could go on the internet with.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
What if I sweetened the deal by offering to pay all the shipping costs if you're outside the SoCal area?

Galacticatt

Reaction score
It wasnt Apple.Cant recall the brand.It was a few years ago.
It couldn't have been an iphone than-

I love those things- (except the fact that the battery case is sealed in) I'm waiting for the next edition myself, but if you haven't bought the phone yet, you'll be happy to discover the price just dropped again, considerably :smile: (obviously still a pricy phone though)