My MARVELOUS Florida Vacation!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your vacation down here. Good thing you went earlier though.It's HOT here now!:stick_out_tongue:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm pretty much used to that infamous Florida heat now. LoL! I remember a long time ago my biggest problem used to be getting bad pains in both of my feet due to my fallen arches. After that, around the time I went on vacations in 1999, 2003, and 2004, I had abdominal pains. All of this because of that intense heat.:stick_out_tongue:

But I was in surprisingly good health on this vacation. I did get really hot and needed lots to drink while I was there, but not so often as I used to.

LOL! You sure love posing in front of the camera don't you!
Yes, I do!:smile: Ever since my 2003 vacation, I've had a thing for posing with those "Meet & Greet" characters at the parks. I was real thrilled about meeting the ones at Marvel Superhero Island at Islands of Adventure. My encounter with Rogue of the X-Men was really awesome, because I told her that she was my favorite out of them all and Storm, who was with her at the time, got real jealous. I heard Rogue as I walked away after the pic was taken say, "I think I have a new boyfriend!" Haha!

I went to see her again later that day to take another pic with my older brother (it didn't turn out as well as the one up above) and we flirted with each other again. She even winked at me as I walked off for the last time.:flirt:

Here is one other photo that I forgot to include with me and Captain America!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
LOL! Awesome! Very cool having X-Men Babes fight over you like that! LOL! It look like a lot of fun posing with all those characters!:smile:

Glad that you're health is doing better, too!