My Muppet Auction

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
They look awesome. What size are they? Are they in scale with the Palisade's figures?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks you, yes they are, They are all relative size to the palisades.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Zoot... There's a thread in the B/S/T section for this auction over at the CMX forum, just did a bit of announcing to help 'em find your auction.
Hope there'll still be some extras left after this auction's over. But if not, then I wish you loads of success with your continued creative creations.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I saw this last night when i was browsing... i couldn't believe you were selling those! I watched you make them... from pictures... over time and i was shocked that you're giving them up. Have you givin up on collecting? Why would you get rid of them?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im with cookie on this one but if i had the cahs im get them

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Zoot. Good to know there are still some left. Though only statues, I know these'll go great standing next to Sweetums in any person's beloved Muppet figure collection/display. And I fully encourage you continue making more or others, if it's what you love to do then keep doing it. It's brought great enjoyment to all here and I know they support you continuing to make these works of art.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
The Boys didn't sell, I relisted them for three days. I have a buyer lined up if they don't sell on Ebay. They came and asked me AFTER i had relisted it. So they are back for three days.