My Muppet Collection

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Nice collection! I especially like "The Gang" set-up.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Great pics!

I notice you have Muppet Uno :wink: I love that game :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's a nice collection! Thanks for sharing!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Right Now, I'm only displaying characters from The Muppet Show, starting on the Left, I have The Backstage Set, with Link, Dr. Strangepork, Piggy (PIS style), Scooter, Pops, Gonzo, Newsman, & Sam. Then I have the kitchen with the Chef and Lew Zealand holding a fish, Camilla in a pot on the stove and Rizzo sitting on the cabinet above the stove, then I have Muppet Labs with Bunsen and Beaker, I have Kermit sitting in Clifford's Chair in front of The Kitchen and Muppet Labs, then on the Right, I have Regular Rowlf playing Piano, in front of the Piano is Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones, behind it is Sweetums holding Robin, and on the Far Right is Fozzie. Then on top of my dresser is my sterio, ontop of that is Animal and the Drums on the main Console with Floyd and Janice infront of it, Dr. Teeth on the Right Speaker, Zoot and Lips on the Left Speaker. My Grandpa made a shelf for me, I set up upside down, 'cuz it looks like a Balcony, I have that set up in the corner above the other figures, I have Statler, Waldorf, and Crazy Harry in there

Moran9969

Reaction score
I have some updated pictures of my collection that I will be putting up on the site within the next few days. I went out on a shopping binge the last few weeks and had picked up quite a few figures that I didn't have before. Them being: Uncle Deadly Steppin' Out, Uncle Deadly Flashback, Movie Usher Scooter, Vacation Pepe, Cabin Boy Gonzo & Rizzo, Rainbow Connection Kermit and Robin, and the Muppet Penguins. So check for the updated pictures over the next few days.

Camellia

Reaction score
Your action figures are displayed really cute! They look ... ready for action :eek: Looks like you had fun :smile: