My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

rexcrk

Reaction score
There were some updates when I signed into the game before!

The new stage isn't available yet, but under "Select stage" when you tap "map" where it says "coming soon" it now shows Sam as Sam Arrow instead of Animal, which is good because I think it would've felt redundant if Animal was the "main Muppet" of a stage again.

I also got two new goals: Get all Kitchen Muppets to level 15 and Get all Muppet Theater Muppets to level 15.

And best of all, Gonzo in his Charles Dickens attire is available until January 6th on the Rooftop! The combination to get him is Pepe + Mahna Mahna. And since I've got those two, I should have no problem getting this new Gonzo. And, yes, still sad that I wasn't able to get Floyd for the Rooftop just because I didn't the necessary Muppets digitized.

Really looking forward to that pirate ship though. I've got lots of coins and food saved up!

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's been one more change, which is easily overlooked: the dressing rooms can be upgraded to "Decadent Digs", with 60 rooms each. Hot dang! Now I can get back all those Snowths and chickens I had to sacrifice for the special edition Muppets.

Next week we will get the new stage, and the level ceiling will be raised. Gentlemen, start your barbecues.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads through the thread like a person who doesn't fully know the gameplay cause I'm not playing cause I don't have an iphone. Meh.

How can you tell :cluck: apart from the "generic" chickens?
If every character has to contribute something musical, I hope Camilla and the chickens have their windchimes.

The explosion would be more appropriate for :crazy: as a percussive punctuation or booming exclamation for musical numbers.

As for :news: I suppose he could have a bell reminiscent of his Robin Hood town crier role, or maybe a newsflash music sheet? *Shrugs.

Also, what are the three new OC Muppets mentioned above?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Generic chickens come in threes. Camilla is by herself, and will probably have some distinguishing markings, like blue eyelids. We'll know when we see her. The chickens cluck, and, again, we'll see what Camilla's contribution is.

This game has new characters of varying quality. They are usually whatnots, but there are a few monsterish ones, including one who I swear is Sweetums without his rags. They mostly play musical instruments, the exception being Durwood Clapper, who claps, and The Divettes, who do la-la type singing in the background.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
3rd times the charm. I got the 18 hours to go notification on Harv-E. I am also really digging the winter lights and backdrops (and most of them charge coins, not diamonds:smile:).
Another note: Am I the only one who will NOT be upgrading dressing rooms? I would be okay with spending lots of coins, but I am not paying 30 diamonds just so I can have 2 snowths at the same time.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ugh! I can't get the character with the combo Veggies + Zoot! (I forget who it was) Has anyone else had trouble getting characters?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Another note: Am I the only one who will NOT be upgrading dressing rooms? I would be okay with spending lots of coins, but I am not paying 30 diamonds just so I can have 2 snowths at the same time.
I upgraded the dressing rooms first chance I got. I'd been wanting more space for Snowths and chickens and future premium characters, and I didn't have the diamonds earmarked for anything else. If you don't feel the need for the space and want to use the diamonds for something else, then of course you'll save the gems.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it creative that they made muppets of their own like Jax Strumley,Bloosman,Kizzy,Drumwood Clapper,they should be whatnots in the new movie

galagr

Reaction score
The ship was released TODAY!

Among the other new characters, they added a neat "1880's Robot" character that you really have to see to believe.