1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Muppets :-)

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Muppetlab, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Helloooo :)
    Its been a while since i posted but ive decided to collect my replicas together and realised that im getting quite a collection... Any suggestions on who to build next? Watcha rekon?

[​IMG]

LipsGF4Life likes this.
  2. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Maybe Miss Piggy?

3. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

have ya made anyone lately?

LipsGF4Life likes this.
  4. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

How did you make those?

5. Muppetlab

By doing research, adapting patterns, learning to carve foam, learning to sew, learning about what materials to use and more research :)

6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

im thinking either a rowlf scooter or piggy

7. Muppetlab

Rowlf is definatly up there as another replica to attempt! Im thinking of a Johnny Faima aswell as ive not seen anyone attempt one yet :)

LipsGF4Life likes this.
  8. Dr. Teeth!!!!

LipsGF4Life likes this.