My Name Is Paul!!!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
everyone call me paul, not punk, not pnp. PAUL!!! cuz i now trust everyone. in a few years i might just tell everyone my last name.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hi Paul, my name is Amy - I didn't even think of nt using my name when I joined the forum :smile:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Hello Paul

My name is Linda, I'm new to. Guess you have to get the word out if you want people to talk to you! Well maybe I'll get a chance to know everyone soon. Hope you have a good time Paul!

-Linda

"Everyone matter, even the smallest of the smallest can change to course of history." -Kermit the Frog

Natalie

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish I had thought before I choice my screen name on here (I don't even get it!). But my name's Natalie, so maybe more of you will start calling me that too. :smile:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
This is exactly why I sign my name at the bottom of all my posts.

^_^ Debo (actually it's Deborah, but isn't Debo better?)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23
But my name's Natalie, so maybe more of you will start calling me that too. :smile:
*sigh*

Natalie...

NATalieNatalieNatalieNatalieNatalie...

Sorry, just had to get that "The Facts of Life"-ism outta my system!

:big_grin:

*any other big FOL fans should get it*

:wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23
Too bad I don't get it!
LOL!!

It's like this, NATALIE... :stick_out_tongue:

It didn't happen a lot, and I'm not even sure if she did it many of the later seasons at all, but in seasons 2-4 when the girls lived over the cafeteria and across the hall from Mrs. Garrett, Blair would sometimes say that to Nat.

Whenever it would happen, it would be, like, if Natalie asked a question about some situation or somethin' she wasn't sure of or didn't understand, while Blair at the same time had a cool head and thought she knew the perfect answer. So she would kinda condescendingly walk over to her (on the "*sigh*...Natalie...), then cock her head back in a "just leave it to me/I know what I'm doing" way while simultaneously puttin' her arm around her shoulder on the "NATalieNatalieNatalieNatalieNatalie..."

But it's rully funny! :big_grin: And Blair is my favorite. :smile:

Dang it, I wish I could voice it for ya so ya could hear it! LOL! Just trust me! LOL!

Really!

Trust me!

:big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:

(And my God, if Nate ever sees this thread now, I'll never live it down...)

Natalie

Reaction score
Lol
Ok, I think I can picture it, thanks!