My new job

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Travis and I am a full-time lurker, part-time poster here on the MC Boards. I just got a new job recently and one of my co-workers suggested posting the news here on the MC Boards... Why, you ask? And why under the merchandise section?

Well...

I am the new Sales Manager for Palisades Toys. I don't know if anyone around here is familiar with the company or not...

Now, don't go starting some darn "Ask Travis at Palisades" thread... Because I don't know anything yet. And even once I do, Ken will still probably be the man to go to for answers... Sorry Ken (BTW, it was HE who suggested posting here.) But once I get my feet on the ground and get my self established in my new position, I will be glad to chime in where ever I can.

I won't be in Chicago, but I will be making the trip to San Diego. Hope to meet some of you there.

Travis

p.s. NO, I did not apply for this job just to get free Muppet stuff... Although believe me, it did play into my decision to accpect the job.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Travis! Glad to see the official announcement.

We're very happy for you!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Congratulations Travis!!! :big_grin:

(now how about hookin' us up with some discounts?) :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Some great news Travis! Looks like everyone here's going to be your best friend now - not that we didn't already like you loads before this announcement. Congratulations!!!!!!:smile: It's great to see people in jobs they enjoy.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
I am the new Sales Manager for Palisades Toys. I don't know if anyone around here is familiar with the company or not...

Aren't they the guys who did the Resident Evil Figures? They were cool, but the chick looked Nothing like Milla Jojovich:wink:

Jus' kidding... congrats and look forward to seeing you in SD.
Any word if your'e looking for voulenteers??

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Travis,

Yayyyyyyy, Congrats man !

I dont know what else to say...

Uhm, Good Luck !

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Hey, fellow Travis, fellow Muppet fan, new Sales Manager For Palisades Toys!

Thanks for taking Ken's suggestion on posting your exciting news! Best of luck to you with it! Sounds super! Especially the getting established & feet firm on the ground thing. That part's always fun, isn't it? Something this Travis is still striving for. But by all means, don't let that stop you or anybody else from starting an official "Ask Travis" thread. Or at least having me field your impending "Ask Travis" questions in the mean time! Always happy to help out a fellow Travis! You can thank me later.

First Question. (This is breaking you in gently.) You ready? Do you get your very own desk with a Muppet action figure on it I hope?