My New KOALA BEAR Puppet on Ebay...

biblebetty

Reaction score
I love the color, and the nails are cool. But I notice that some of the puppets that are being made with the wire in the wrist and are not removable so how would you store them to travel from show to show without bending the wires? you did a great job.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Aw, so sweet..I would name him Karl (he seems like one:smile:) Very wise looking :3

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Wow!

Very nice Bear for sure. And I agree with some of the others - he does look like a Carl.
I like the finger nails. I am guessing that you sewed the finger nails? Let me ask, did you then hand sew them to each finger? just curious. I have done so in the past - a very time consuming item for me. :cool:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Very nice Bear for sure. And I agree with some of the others - he does look like a Carl.
I like the finger nails. I am guessing that you sewed the finger nails? Let me ask, did you then hand sew them to each finger? just curious. I have done so in the past - a very time consuming item for me. :cool:
Thanks, and thanks everyone for the kind words! Nope the nails are sculpey that was then plasti-dipped and glued on.
-Artie

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Hmmm

Sculpey.....I have got to start trying some of that out in the fututre. Looks great!