My New Shirt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey,

So, I'm walking through WalGreens Pharmacy yesterday and they have rugby-styled shirts for around $4.00 each. Lo-and-behold! There is one that looks just like Ernie's, but it isn't trimmed in yellow. So, I bought it.

What does this have to do with anything? I dunno. Nothing actually. But, I wanted to share some nonsensical things that have happened.

Did you ever buy something because it reminded you of a Muppet? Besides a Rubber Duckie?

Other items:
Rubber chicken, fuzzy nose glasses (Fozzie Bear)

What about you?

Kev

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I haven't, but for my birthday in tenth grade, my friend gave me a rubber ducky made of soap, which I still have. She sead it reminded her of me, and she doesn't even know I like Muppets! I wonder what she could have meant by it then? I just thaught it was interesting. Congradulations on your new shirt, LOL!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Not long ago, I went through this thing where I was determined to find clothes like the Electric Mayhem's. I've almost got Zoot's outfit down.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I haven't, but for my birthday in tenth grade, my friend gave me a rubber ducky made of soap, which I still have.
Yep..she thought you smelled...
You still have it?..didn't use it?...yep..you must have smelled

Manda:-D

Reaction score
You mean like my desperate seartch for Janice's shoes? (Well, not actually DESPERATE, but still...) Seriously, I'm always looking for shoes that look like hers! Not to mention the MANY attempts I've made to do my hairstyle just like Red's. (It's atually one of the reasons, though certainly low on the list, that I thought I'd try growing my hair long!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Note to self: go to walgreens and buy ernie-look-alike-shirt. :stick_out_tongue:
There's two in this town, I'm sure one of them as one.