My newest Muppet!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Here is my newest Muppet her name is Sheena, todate she is the first Muppet I have given a name to

Here is a family shot of all the Muppets I have made so far, right now I just call the Monster one Frank and the froggy one Jim, Frank is so far my favorite!

Here is a Work In Progress, My favorite Super Hero is the Green Lantern (as you may have guessed) and one of my favorite Green Lanterns is a little squrle from another planet named Ch'p so I will now combine my two loves and make a Muppet of Ch'p, here he is so far:

What do you guys think?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I love them. I'm guessing the Green Lantern chipmunk is for Project Puppet's contest?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i'm sorry, don't you mean puppet? Muppets are puppets that form a specific group of puppet characters.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Sorry cookie, but I do mean Muppet because I make my puppets in the spirit of the Muppets. I mean no offense, but calling my puppets Muppets just make me happier. :smile:

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
And to beakerfan I had no idea there was a contest! I just might have to enter something! But probably not Ch'p he is just for my own enjoyment. Thanks for looking though!