1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My online comic / puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by scarylarrywolf, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hello old friends!

It's been quite a long time since I've been active on this site. I check in from time to time, but I haven't been doing as much puppety as I once had until recently. So I thought I would share!

Last year I began an online comic strip about funny encounters my wife and I (and anyone else for that matter) had aboard our local bus. I post one every Monday at www.metrofarecomic.com.

I made a puppet of the main character, Wandering Mike. I'll try to get some photos of him to share, but in August I made a music video with him about the bus. It's on YouTube here:

Hope you enjoy!
    Mister Muppet likes this.
  2. Mister Muppet Active Member

nice music video i really like your character he's awesome;):)
  3. Melonpool Member

Awesome! I've found that puppets are a great way to get people instantly invested in your characters. Great song, too!