1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

My online comic / puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by scarylarrywolf, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hello old friends!

It's been quite a long time since I've been active on this site. I check in from time to time, but I haven't been doing as much puppety as I once had until recently. So I thought I would share!

Last year I began an online comic strip about funny encounters my wife and I (and anyone else for that matter) had aboard our local bus. I post one every Monday at www.metrofarecomic.com.

I made a puppet of the main character, Wandering Mike. I'll try to get some photos of him to share, but in August I made a music video with him about the bus. It's on YouTube here:

Hope you enjoy!
    Mister Muppet likes this.
  2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

nice music video i really like your character he's awesome;):)
  3. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

Awesome! I've found that puppets are a great way to get people instantly invested in your characters. Great song, too!