My puppet comedy on You Tube

Erine81981

Reaction score
I loved it. Do more of those with the Monster and the Frankin Dude. Have him talk too. You've proubley have just I would like to hear his vocie. Keep up the awsome work dude. WE WANT MORE VIDEOS!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I will assume puppet and sasquatch are both positive names, ha. :smile:
With only 30 views currently and 11 (now 12) comments, you have really hit on something!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
If I had an account on youtube, I would DEFINITELY give you major comments!

spcglider

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Your voice reminds me a lot of some of the voices Jim Henson did.

That was sooooo hilarious, it's now on my favorites!!!
I have a natural tenor to my voice that is close to Jim's.

I had hoped at a chance to show this to the folks at the Muppet Auditions in LA, but I got flushed in the first cut.

Oh well... you rolls the dice and you takes your chances. They didn't like the look of me, I guess. Which is all the impression they could have gotten in a less-than-two-minute cattle call with 9 other folks.

C'est la vie!

-Gordon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
spcglider said:
Sadly, I started to lose the voice after about 6 takes so his voice changes a bit later on in the sketch. I plan to loop it later.
I've been performing the same puppet character for two years now, and I STILL have that exact same problem!

spcglider

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I loved it. Do more of those with the Monster and the Frankin Dude. Have him talk too. You've proubley have just I would like to hear his vocie. Keep up the awsome work dude. WE WANT MORE VIDEOS!
I'm working on a TV show called Transylvania Television with these puppets and others.

The Frankenstein character IS the monster created by Froedric Frankentsein and has long outlived his creator. Over the years, being called simply "the creature" got on his nerves so he adopted the name Dwayne. Dwayne Frankenstein.

The Burger Czar sketch will be included in the pilot episode of TVTV (with new voice-over to take care of the bad shift).

Thanks for all the positive words guys! :smile:

-Gordon

P.S. The show will start as a local thing on the CW affilliate here in Minneapolis, but you can feel free to join the TVTV FAN CLUB and become one of Count LeShoc's Midnight Zombie Legion! Only $13.00!

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
loved the burger czar... it is kinda stupid how most of the fast food joints are really doing this... Great puppets and puppetry!!! Great work!!!