My puppet in a promotional poster

buckshot

Reaction score
hey all...the children's church that i work with made a promotional poster, and they included a shot of one of my puppets. go here or here. they're both the same poster, but the second one has my puppet highlighted. it's nothing fancy, but it was my first completed puppet and i'm pretty proud of him. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Woo! That's cool. I've never been on a poster yet.

Well, for local McDonalds which feature signs of the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis; they have a VERY SMALL pic of Muley.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
buckshot said:
hey all...the children's church that i work with made a promotional poster, and they included a shot of one of my puppets. go here or here. they're both the same poster, but the second one has my puppet highlighted. it's nothing fancy, but it was my first completed puppet and i'm pretty proud of him. :big_grin:
Very nice puppet! I especially liked the mug shot you have of the apprehended critter responsible for chewing the old blanket that later became said puppet. :attitude: Also suspected of attempted homicide of your father. !!:eek: Doesn't appear to feel much remorse for his criminal acts.

buckshot

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
Doesn't appear to feel much remorse for his criminal acts.
thanks all. and no...she doesn't ever feel remorse. since the blanket, she's chewed on a few comforters, a sweater, some bills, etc, etc, etc. if she wasn't so cute, i'd have a puppet made from dog fur. :halo:

buckshot

Reaction score
and by the by...why did the title to this thread get changed? (was just called pics) just curious. :confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Probably because "pics" wasn't worthy of such a cool thing to have happen!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
buckshot said:
and by the by...why did the title to this thread get changed? (was just called pics) just curious. :confused:
The mods do that sometimes to make the title of a thread more specific.

buckshot

Reaction score
that's good to know. i thought there might be some title-changing ghosts lurking around MC! :boo: :eek:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
buckshot said:
thanks all. and no...she doesn't ever feel remorse. since the blanket, she's chewed on a few comforters, a sweater, some bills, etc, etc, etc. if she wasn't so cute, i'd have a puppet made from dog fur. :halo:
I just don't even wanna know where your going to put the arm hole.:eek: