my puppets and ideas

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
That's great Paul. It's really fun making Profiles for Puppets isn't it? Keep up the good work!

Jake

pdbooch

Reaction score
hey PunkNPuppets,
So are you going to do your own independent TV show type thing once your done with all of your characters? Its fun seeing "non-cutsey" characters. Very cool. Don't stop doin' what your doin' either.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cool work there, man! :smile:

BTW...Paul, if you IMd the other night and I kicked it off, it was by accident. Someone sent me an IM and I hit it when trying to turn off another one and missed it. I knew I talked to you on IM before. :smile:

FOZ

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by pdbooch
hey PunkNPuppets,
So are you going to do your own independent TV show type thing once your done with all of your characters?

actually, it'll b more like an independent video series that i could sell around my school or maybe even at a skateboarding store or Hot Topic.

These are puppets that make you laugh at yourself, but mainly theyre puppets that connect with anyone at a high school. Like I'm sure the goths will all love Steven, the skinheads (i dont mean a neo nazi, skinheads are different) will connect with Trevor, and the radical-protesting chicks will just love Lea. And everyone will find Washington quite HUUUUMMMMOOORRROUS with his Gladys The Cow voice.

Kye

Reaction score
great stuuf... i especially cant wait to see steven and holly.. they would make great puppets