My Series 3 review

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Nice review!

I wasn't quite sure, though. You liked the figure, right? :wink:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
yeah, it's ok, you know...:stick_out_tongue::wink:

sigh..it's hard to give muppets a bad review...I've managed with gonzo and piggy, but I don't know if any series 3 ones can possibly be badly reviewed...I guess we'll see :stick_out_tongue:

ballington

Reaction score
I just picked up the series three figures today and they are AWESOME! Rowlf is like the coolest action figure ever made. I can't get over that piano. It's unreal. Scooter is top notch with all those accesories but why is he so big? He's out of scale like big time, he dwarfs Kermit like a step father who's about to give out a beating. Lew and Zoot rock as well. as long as these figures come out, I'll never get over the detail. I would like to read some comments though about the size of Scooter, I LOVE them all, he just looks a little out of place.
All in all though, when you get these new figures, you'll all go nuts!:wink:

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Sure Scooter's accessories are cool, but, I said it before and I'll say it again... SCOOTER NEEDS POPCORN!!!!

After all, in all three pre-Hunt's death Muppet movies, Scooter is involved in a gag that involves popcorn

Cherry "dreaming of the day when Muppet Central folk pay attention to his posts" Pizza

blueduck37

Reaction score
This is the best overall series I've seen in any toy line in a while. The character choices were great and the figures themselves... muy excellente! There's a not a dud in the bunch and I don't really have a favorite because they're all so great (though Rowlf stands out with that awesome piano!). Lew Zealand is not a favorite character of mine, but the figure is great and he really looks cool hanging out with the rest of the Muppets. Zoot is cool and I can't wait to get Janice to fill out the rest of the band. Scooter looks very realistic and I can't believe he came with so many accessories! Great job on this one, Palisades! I would've preferred a "naked" Rowlf, but I have zero complaints about this figure. The sculpting and detail is top notch. And have you seen that piano? Wow. Just wow.

Kudos to Palisades on this line so far. 2003 is gonna be a great year for toys! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
CherryPizza

I agree. Scooter needs popcorn at some point. I'm still hoping for MTM movie usher Scooter. That would be cool. Popcorn can come with him. Maybe even a popcorn machine! All this comes from a guy allergic to corn. LOL! If that version doesn't come out, it can always come with a Tux Scooter. See, some people listen to you. :wink:

I just can't seem to put my Scooter figure down. It's becoming an issue. :stick_out_tongue:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
I can't seem to put my Scooter figure down either, Jamie! He wasn't even one of the ones I was most anticipating from series 3, but he is amazing. He looks so much more Scooter-like in person than he does in the photos. And that is including his size in proportion to the other figures. I think he's right on. If you watch the Star Wars episode of The Muppet Show where Scooter sings "Six String Orchestra" with the Electric Mayhem band, you'll see full body shots of the characters standing next to each other. Scooter is as tall as Floyd.

The megaphone and clipboard are nice, but instead of the chinese takeout & drink tray I probably would have given him different accessories. Like maybe one of those movie slates, a backpack or a lunchbox. The ladder is a perfect accessory for Superhero Scooter. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Those are good accessory ideas too. Maybe with the next one. I do like the skateboard, but I have EB Gonzo riding it. LOL! I really feel this is the best figure of the bunch so far. On the same level as Fozzie.