My Sesame Street Home Video activity book photos

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It was great to see all these scans (and I hadn't realized some more were posted). Seeing the listing of videos on the inside cover of the booklets is interesting. They're not numbered, but the first six is almost in the same order when compared to the number in the proof of purchase box (with the exception of Learning About Numbers and Getting Ready to Read being in reverse order), but then the last six seems to mix each two videos.

It's also interesting that many of these booklets include images of many characters who don't appear in the video. It's a shame that Biff and Sully weren't illustrated in the Sing-Along activity book. I'm also surprised that Madeline Kahn was llustrated there.

greenth1ng

Reaction score
It was great to see all these scans (and I hadn't realized some more were posted). Seeing the listing of videos on the inside cover of the booklets is interesting. They're not numbered, but the first six is almost in the same order when compared to the number in the proof of purchase box (with the exception of Learning About Numbers and Getting Ready to Read being in reverse order), but then the last six seems to mix each two videos.

It's also interesting that many of these booklets include images of many characters who don't appear in the video. It's a shame that Biff and Sully weren't illustrated in the Sing-Along activity book. I'm also surprised that Madeline Kahn was llustrated there.
It's not over yet. I still have to scan the images for the Ernie and Bert activity book, and I still have to track down the following booklets:

Learning About Letters
Learning About Numbers
Getting Ready to Read
Play-Along Games and Songs
Bedtime Stories and Songs
Big Bird's Story Time
The Alphabet Game [That one is going to be HARD to find, trust me.]
Count It Higher songbook

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Alphabet Game [That one is going to be HARD to find, trust me.]
I remember one time I found a copy of that video at a flea market, and saw that it had the activity book. I didn't buy it because I already had the video.

greenth1ng

Reaction score
Expect activity book pictures for Learning About Numbers and The Best of Ernie & Bert to be up within the next week or two.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I have the booklet for Bedtime Stories & Songs. I'll try to get that scanned and put up here. I also have booklets for Sing Along, Learning To Add & Subtract and Getting Ready for School (but they're already on this page).