My Very Lame Site Updated Again...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey friends,

I just finished updating my oh-so-lame site with some Muppet related stuff:

In "Art," I added some pics of Janice, Mokey, and some Parodies of Titanic, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager...

And I added five more pictures to Rubber Duckie's gallery.

If you're interested, stop by. Throw some eggs. At your monitor.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
VERY cool, Quinny muh boy...

Except that I don't know whether to hug you for puttin' Mokey and Janice both up, or collapse on the floor and cry cause I'm not in there with 'em...

(I'll be more than happy to email you pics of me should you need 'em...HINT HINT...)

:wink:

:big_grin:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, Quinn, where do most of these pictures originate from? You've got some really cool design ideas architecturally speaking with the ships and temples. Do any of these come from my favorite doodling environment: church meetings? It's like while other's are getting spiritual enlightenment, mine comes in the form of "You know that speaker has a funny nose. That'd make a cool picture!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
You're very perceptive, Gumby....but I never draw anything OF people that are actually in the room....made that mistake one too many times in high school.

Poor Mr. Gygi.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sidcrowe

Reaction score
The only problem with the Fisher Price thing is that it's somebody else's properties, and if it gets popular, they'll shut you down.

Apply the talent to your own characters:smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Muh.

It's just for kicks. My own personal hobby. I don't mind if they shut me down. I've got my own problems in my head to worry about, let alone any kind of online presence.

I've never sold any, I've never made any for anyone else, I just put them up there to share with friends. I've been on TV four times, in newspapers three times, and had several exhibits, and no one's shut me down yet.

And I like other people's characters more than my own. My own have too many hygiene problems. Like their creator.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn