My Vintage Toy Box Muppets for Sale

Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband and I run a vintage toy shop online My Vintage Toy Box http://www.myvintagetoybox.com. We have a Muppets/ Sesame category as well. We are selling more and more muppets ~ I knew everyone loved them but never knew how much until my sisters, cousins and aunts started asking me for my muppet items before I put them in my store! Last month I had to overnight a vintage Fisher Price Kermit to a Public TV station for a donor~ how funny (and cool) is that?

I joined this forum a few months ago ~ just read. Its always such a happy place to be ~ and where else can you find someone who knows how awesome it feels to get a Rowlf muppet in the mail?

Anyone ~love the group and 15% off for folks from Muppet Central just because I love it here. You can contact me though our store above or PM me. You can PM even if you aren't interested in buying ~ just want to talk muppets!

Off to read "The Monster At The End Of This Book" Seriously - it was my favorite and now I'm passing it on to my daughter!

:super:Laurel

sesameguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, you've got some fun classic toys in there. One minor correction though- you have a Fisher Price little person listed as "Maria" who is actually "Susan." :smile: There was a Gordon and Mr. Hooper too, and I think those were the only 3 Sesame St. "humans" that were made into Little People.

Reaction score
oopps! I know that one too! Thank you sesame guy. Will make correction now... yeah - I can't think of any other humans either ~ lot of the characters though.