My WALL•E fan video

Teenager's

Reaction score
When I first saw WALL•E one of my first thoughts after the film was..."That was such a Puppet Person Movie." WALL•E's cuteness & way he & the movie connected to the audience without dialogue only movements & eye contact with objects....So puppet like. & Pixar is a supporter of Puppets & Puppeteers......

But anyway...I saw the movie 4 times in the opening weekend & have bought all the action figures at Toys 'R Us, the soundtrack and today my friend got me a WALL•E plush from the Disney store....& when I first saw it....I thought..."It's a puppet!..I've gotta make a movie!" and I did.....Here it is. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKRshFwnlJA

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is very well puppeted and has amazingly smooth movements. Yes, we can see the hand...does it matter? No. Because we are focused on Wall-e's eyes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...cute! I think her's may have been slightly less realitic due to not having enough lighting to properly connect with the character's eyes and sense of reality. Ish. Does that make fence?

Count von Count

Reaction score
That was a good home-movie. It's home-made that's why we see the hand, right?

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Great

Just saw the movie the other day. Really enjoyed it! :smile:

Count von Count

Reaction score
You should go to the Wall-E thread, i think there are people who dis-agread with you.

Teenager's

Reaction score
Thanks Beauregard!...
I had to go back & watch them both again & I see what you mean & agree.

Yea DK!.....I think it'll do very well at the Oscars...there's even hype for Best Picture! I think it has some pretty great chances to win.