My wedding pictures

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey that's fab Beth! You look (with a fear of repeating everyone else) very happy and proud and beautiful!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sure it's wonderful! Do you mind if I show it to my mom?

christyb

Reaction score
First off Congrats. Secondly you look beautiful. Best wishes to you both. *hugs*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My mom said you looked beautiful, and I'll take her word for it!
*wink* Two things she pointed out in praticular were your red hair, (which I thaught was interesting considering your user name), and the daisies in your floral arangement, (I love daisies!)
Congradulations on a lovely picture; you didn't have any trouble getting it, did you? I've heard horror stories about people not getting their wedding pictures when they were supposed to...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
My mom said you looked beautiful, and I'll take her word for it!
*wink* Two things she pointed out in praticular were your red hair, (which I thaught was interesting considering your user name), and the daisies in your floral arangement, (I love daisies!)
Congradulations on a lovely picture; you didn't have any trouble getting it, did you? I've heard horror stories about people not getting their wedding pictures when they were supposed to...
Nope, my photographer was awesome. She's a teacher at the place I used to work and does photography as a side job. So, we knew each other pretty well and she got the pictures out in a pretty reasonable amount of time.

Yep, I've got red hair, it's not natural though.....Anyway, I'm glad she was able to describe it to you! :smile: