Naked Sam

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't know about Louis Kazagger, but I do know a really easy eay to find out. If you go to www.palisadestoys.com and join their forum you can ask Ken all the questions you want and he'll answer them as best he can. That's where I get my information from.

FrackleBlue

Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys. I don't know why some people don't feel that new characters can happen. I won't buy any varients if that's what the line comes to.

We do need to have a Bear on Patrol Link, maybe he could come with a Jail playset or a mini playset.

Sweetums, Robin, Marvin Suggs, Emily Bear

Pops with Entry way

Uncle Deadly, Louis Kazagger, Bean Bunny, Lips

Wayne, Wanda, Uncle Deadly, Nigel

There'd still be room for some variants if there were only that many new characters in 2004. We MUST have all of these characters. Lips and Clifford were members of the Electric Mayhem! We need Nigel to conduct them! If they make the Muppet Theater maybe he should be the one to come with it. Pops could come with the back stage area, his little office was in that portion of the theater. George the Janitor would be nice too. Think they'll do him when they have Bearaguard?

Thanks for telling me about the club. I will join.

Who is J.P Groos? Bobby Benson.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bobby Benson had a band made up of babies, and he smoked a cigarette while they performed. I actually found this quite funny because it goes TOTALLY against the grain of what you're supposed to do with babies: don't smoke around them or make them work.

JP Grosse is the owner of the theater, thus Scooter's uncle. (Right?)

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Bobby Benson had a band made up of babies, and he smoked a cigarette while they performed. I actually found this quite funny because it goes TOTALLY against the grain of what you're supposed to do with babies: don't smoke around them or make them work.

JP Grosse is the owner of the theater, thus Scooter's uncle. (Right?)
You bet he is! (originally "Yup!", but my response had to be at least 10 characters!)