Nate Bought a DVD Player...HELP!!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
okay, you have a point there...i had forgotten about that...but in all fairness, you're the one that STARTED that thread, you should have known what would happen.

my job frustrates me, and not knowing what an easter egg is didn't seem that bad, konsidering there is so mukh more stupidity in the world...
Yes, but I stated in my first post in that thread that the question was indeed rhetorikal. :wink: lol :stick_out_tongue:

And yep, that sure is some stupidity there---I love it! Tell us more! :smile:

*thinkin' of bekomin' tekhnikal support now---but needs to learn more about kompooters first*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this Byron, but your options are pretty much...

dork
nerd
geek
weirdo
looser
idiot
jerk
doofus
goofball
screwball
platypus...

I come up with some more latter.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm just tryin' to live up to a prinsiple...

*sniff*

I liked it better when y'all liked me...or at least liked me enough to handkuff me and torture me...

:frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
We do still like you and you were the one who handcuffed us.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
(Pssssssst...and at least I perform a servise to the world durin' the day, instead of watkhin' "Who's Line...?" reruns and stuffin' muh fase with Oreos, ya lazy, long-haired Bigfoot).

:stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
(Pssssssst...and at least I perform a servise to the world durin' the day, instead of watkhin' "Who's Line...?" reruns and stuffin' muh fase with Oreos, ya lazy, long-haired Bigfoot).
Touch'e... toch'e... tooch'e... toosh'e... toshay... little help here?

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Okay, so anyway, try www.dvdeastereggs.com. That should help you out. The Dark Crystal disc is incredible. Amazon.com usually has the correct specifications for any given dvd, so that's a good place to check up on what special features on each disc. www.dvdfile.com or www.thedigitalbits.com are good for dvd reviews. Don't forget that the Muppet Show dvds have easter eggs on them!

Oh, and don't find that Jason's bio easter egg on Jay & Silent Bob. It'll make you vomit.

-Chris

grail

Reaction score
i think dvdeastereggs may have been the one i was talking about that i have bookmarked at home...

Originally posted by gymkatarules
Oh, and don't find that Jason's bio easter egg on Jay & Silent Bob. It'll make you vomit.
now why'd you have to go and tell him that...if i had to see that horror without a warning, then so should he. he was, after all looking for an example of an easter egg...

spoilsport!

heh heh...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Krazy Harry
We do still like you and you were the one who handkuffed us.
*phew*...:smile:

Wait a minute---

sinse when did I handkuff us?? :confused:

(Yeesh, that was soooooooo last season of "The Male Muppet Fans Fakts of Life"...)