Near-Death Experience

Gerbert

Reaction score
Today My dad fell Down the Steps. He's 73 years old! His head had a little cut a Little bleeding And the Ambulance And Cops came I was Scared To DEATH! It's all Over and He's fine. But 73 years old And falling Down 6 Steps. Nothin Was wrong And He's Fine. I screamed my Head off Though But He's Ok.....

Katzi428

Reaction score
Today My dad fell Down the Steps. He's 73 years old! His head had a little cut a Little bleeding And the Ambulance And Cops came I was Scared To DEATH! It's all Over and He's fine. But 73 years old And falling Down 6 Steps. Nothin Was wrong And He's Fine. I screamed my Head off Though But He's Ok.....
YIKES Gerbert!:eek: Yeah..I would have gotten scared too!I'm glad he's OK now though. And it was good that the ambulance & the police were called.JUST to be on the safe side,right?

Gerbert

Reaction score
Yeah I screamed my Head off. The whole neighborhood Came out Alot called. Thanks Kathy. I feel better now....

RedPiggy

Reaction score
When I was still a kid, my maternal grandfather (who built our houses over the years with the exception of the the last two we've had) started spacing out and falling off of roofs and ladders. Scared us to death. We kept thinking he'd been having strokes, but he's never really shown any real physical or mental damage, so I guess he was just having orthostatic hypotension (translation: your blood pressure falls when your body changes position too rapidly) and he was just fainting. He still gets dizzy spells now and again, even from just opening the door to a hot outside.