1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Need help--anybody remember??

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by bdb318, Jul 3, 2012.

1. bdb318

bdb318 New Member

Hi, everybody--this is my first post here.
    I need help finding and identifying a Sesame Street animation from the mid-to-late 1980s (I think) or possibly the very early 90s. I've been watching a lot of clips and episodes on YouTube, but I haven't been able to find it.
    Anyway the animation (as best as I can recall) was a number of shaggy, purplish monsters (I think the number was six, but I could be wrong) hitting themselves over the heads with mallets which made a sort of "bop" noise. This was set against a very sparse yellow background. If I recall correctly, the monsters kept decreasing in number until there were none left.
    Does anybody remember this? Could they tell me which episodes(s) it was in? Does anybody have a clip??
    Many thanks....
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You're probably refering to the insert with the five purple conker-honkers (sp?). Hope this helps and welcome to MC.
  3. bdb318

bdb318 New Member

Yes!!! I think that's it! Many thanks