need help finding a book

BillyBob

Reaction score
I've been searching for Sesame Street's book called Tweedle Bug. Can anyone help me out on where to find this book at. thanks for any help.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Methinks you're looking for the wrong title. Dunno if I'm right or wrong, but I think it's supposed to be Twiddle-Bug.

Good luck in your search!

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Actually, it IS tweedle bug, i think... hmm... Billy Bob, I'll look around on the Internet for you, and if I find something, I'll let you know. Trust me, I do this a lot for the other forums I'm a member on!

idlelyla

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
Actually, it IS tweedle bug, i think... hmm... Billy Bob, I'll look around on the Internet for you, and if I find something, I'll let you know. Trust me, I do this a lot for the other forums I'm a member on!
Um. Most likely its Twiddle-Bug as that's the name of the little bugs that lived in Ernie's window box.

doctort13

Reaction score
How so? Click the link, see the book. It's simple, you'll understand.

idlelyla

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
i'm confused...
If your age is correct, then you're probably too young to recall that in Ernie's windowbox are/were a family of bugs called "twiddlebugs". Their logic often left a lot to be desired and they mostly live on now in kids books...and at that mostly as background bugs. They have been known to make brief appearances on the show, however. =)

For more information, I suggest you search for "Twiddlebugs" at the muppet wiki.