need help finding a couple things

kiddk

Reaction score
hello, I am new here, My daughter who is 2 absolutely loves snuffy. Does anyone know where I can get a snuffy doll by applause and also are there any seasame street movies featuring snuffy. Thank you.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I don't know if Sesame Street Workshop has an online store. You could check that out and if you type of Ebay you'll find a lot of stuff, including old SS releated stuff and see if you have any luck there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC... There is a Snuffy plush by Applause, you can find those on eBay. You might also be interested in the DVD or VHS release of Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird!, whichever of the two you can find.
Though it's centered on Big Bird's adventure, Snuffy is featured in a couple of places, most notedly the song "One Little Star" and the scene in the wheat fields where he and Big Bird meet again (sort of).
Hope this helps and check out the rest of the forum.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I saw a Snuffy stuffed animal at a Hallmark store the other day. It was very cute. And Snuffy has great parts in Follow That Bird, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and Don't Eat the Pictures.

kiddk

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies, I will look into it.