Need help finding a movie

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
There is a movie I saw years ago, where the Muppets are having a part, I think it was for Christmas. In the movie, Kermit and his nephew go into a basement, and somehow wind up meeting the fraggles. I know I didn't dream this, but I can't find the movie anywhere, no one has heard of it. I can't remember the name of it, or the year it was made. It's driving me crazy, I have to finid it to prove that I'm not crazy. PLEASE HELP!

~Heather

BornBlue

Reaction score
It's called the "Muppet Family Christmas".

Greatest... Christmas... Special... EVER!!!!

It is readily available on DVD at most stores around Christmas time, but it has been chopped up and some of the songs are missing.

Hope this helps.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU!!! I've seen the movie listed, but it doesn't say anything in the description about the Fraggles, I never thought that it is what I'm looking for.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Sadly though, when they re-released it, they majjorly choped it up, I have the original showing that was on TV, and I have the tape that I bought... they cut out all the good stuff..... :cry:

BornBlue

Reaction score
No problem...

My girlfriend and I actually sang the "Pass It On" song from this movie on our first date. Not that she was a huge Muppet fan like me, but she was a fan of this special.

It was then that we realized that we were both dorks and we were made for eachother. :flirt: Good times!

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
KrazedMuppet - You have the original - do you have any way to copy it without destoying it? I will pay, it sounds better than the chopped up version to rent.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah no prob... well there is one, I cant find it. we have ahd it for years, and in the past year I cant find it. but we have so many tapes, and so many kids in my family that its easily missedplaced, but yes I will look for you

BornBlue

Reaction score
My girlfriend has a copy on VHS from when it first aired! I could make you a copy, but it might not be the best of quality.