Need help for a college project (Please!)

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I need all the help I can get for this. For my speech class, I'm going to do a speech about superstitions, good luck, and bad luck. This speech needs at least three resources for "testimonials"; so far I've got two, and the third one is a survey, and here it is:

Do you have or believe in superstitions? Or know someone who believes in them?

All I need is "yes" and "no", and I need answers by tomorrow evening. I really hope that you guys can help me on this. Thanks.

Whatever

Reaction score
No, I don't believe in superstition. I do believe in my intuition, and I've had at least one of my dreams come true.
To the best of my knowledge, no one I knoe believes in superstitions, but it really hasn't come up.

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Superstition Survey

Nope. Don't believe in them, myself. But I do know a few people who do.

Good luck on your project!
Heather
:big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I believe in good and bad luck, but I don't believe in any specific thing that can bring either to you under any given circumstances. Put me down for no.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Well, I've certainly got a few superstitions. Count me as the first "yes" vote. Good luck on the speech!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I guess I would say no, but I think I know people who are superstitious.
Erin

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've counted "a few people you know" as two, so here's what I've got so far:

Yes--5
No--5

Thanks again, guys. :smile:

Anybody else? I'll check once in a while, but I'll stop in about 3 and a half hours, and tally the totals.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
My wife is superstitious. She gets worried if I don't wear black on Friday the 13.

Edit: She also knocks on wood (literally) whenever she says something she doesn't want the bad luck wood gnomes to hear what she's saying.