1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

need help for ernie's song

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by xji, Sep 18, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. xji

xji New Member

I watch the sesame street with my baby almost every morning. on last Thrusday, when I found one song the Ernie sang is very interesting, but I missed most of it. I just remember only Ernie sang a song under an apple tree, about lonely, with a bird? not anything else.

Do you know this song's title, or where can I find it.

I lived in CA,US

Thanks

JJ
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Hello Xji,You're A Brand New Person On Muppet Central!

The Name Of The Song Is Called My Apple Tree And Me.It Was Made In The Mid 1980's.It Was Used A Couple Of Times In The Mid 1980's And Once In 1991.And It's On This Year's(35th)Season.(Episode#4065) ;)
  3. xji

xji New Member

Geart.
    ye, we are new to ernie, even to this country ;)
  4. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

This song is one of the more rare Ernie songs; it hasn't been shown for over 12 years.