1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Need help getting this Threadless tee reprinted please! :)

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by KermieBaby47, Sep 2, 2015.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

It's Jamie's Muppetational Mosaic tee from the Muppets Challenge a few years ago. I wasn't able to pick it up initially, or when they restocked, and I just KNOW that it's sell out again, especially with the be show starting here reeeeeeeeal soon. :D Anyhow, here's the link: https://www.threadless.com/product/3120/Muppetational_Mosaic

Please comment and/or request a reprint (I'm not sure what the layout is on a desktop anymore, I just use my phone), you'll be glad you did I bet! This design is aMAZing!! :excited:

2. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

It's back in stock!!
    [​IMG]

muppetperson and KermieBaby47 like this.
  3. KermieBaby47

I just saw your tweet!! And so I just ordered!! WAHOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for letting me know!! Best Muppets shirt EVERRRR!!!

jvcarroll and muppetperson like this.
  4. jvcarroll

Your reprint request might have been the one that finally got this done. They didn't notify me, but it seems that it happened very recently. :)

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  5. KermieBaby47

COOL! I can't quite remember how their sizing matches up to me, so I might be getting myself another one, and MAYBE one for the Boy. :D

This shirt Jamie, it's just, well no other piece of Muppet art will ever surpass it. Simply the best, better than all the rest! ;)

I hope they advertise it in their email too!

jvcarroll likes this.
  6. jvcarroll

Thanks so much! Glad you like it. :)