Need help to find this Henson Movie

corvine

Reaction score
I remember when I was younger seeing a story, i think it was on the Storyteller series. The story was about a kid who was interested in special effect creature creation. He made some small creatures and went to a local creature shop to show them off. When he was there He was shown a large animatronic dragon type creature. Later I think he broke into the shop and started up the dragon. He then unpluggs the dragon and it continues to work and talk to him. and so on.

Does anyone know what this is, where I can find it, and what the title and actors are?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The one you are thinking about is "Monster Maker" it was shown as the second part of "The Jim Henson Hour" and have been shown as a stand alone program as well, at least that's what I've heard.
The only way for you to get it is to see if someone here has it and is willing to make some sort of trade with it.
It's never been released on either DVD or VHS.

You can read more about who is in it here http://imdb.com/title/tt0097906/

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
It's never been released on either DVD or VHS.
Actually It DID! The film got released on VHS (PAL) in Australia on ABC VIDEO in 2000

Hope it helps :wink:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Actually It DID! The film got released on VHS (PAL) in Australia on ABC VIDEO in 2000

Hope it helps :wink:
I see :smile: